IMDS ADVANCED ACCELERATOR (IMDS-A2)
The IMDS-a2 simplifies data input into IMDS, increases productivity of your IMDS users and accelerates review of incoming datasheets. The IMDS-a2 has used for years to speed up the data entry for many IMDS users. Special IMDS-a2 functions allow you to optimize your IMDS processes, data management and quality more and more. Additional modules allow companies to meet the demands of customers for REACH and other reportings.
Do you ...
- find you have more complex components and are taking more time to enter them into IMDS?
- wish you could get an overview of what data you have in IMDS with unlimited result lists and know of missed deadlines?
- need to compare datasheets or modules to see differences between two versions?
- find it time consuming to review incoming data to ensure it meets your requirements?
- desire a more flexible user interface?
... then consider IMDS-a2
IMDS-a2 includes all the functionality of IMDS "classic" plus:
- Temporary local data caching to increase productivity
- Drag & drop construction capability
- A simplified user interface and multiple window capability
- Embedded videos that instruct you on how to use IMDS-a2 functions
- An improved search mechanism that includes configurable and exportable search results
- Recipient page information displayed on the Inbox and Outbox results view
- Ability to compare datasheets side by side to identify changes
- Configurable checks that allow rules to be set up to meet different customer requirements
- Automatic checks of incoming datasheets based on user selected rules
- Ability to analyze for more than one criteria through repetitive analysis
- A dashboard to easily view the status of datasheets and requests for data
- Reports that identify incomplete information and support supplier management
IMDS-a2 will greatly improve your productivity if you are:
- An IMDS user that spends a great deal of your day working in the IMDS online application (IMDS "classic")
- A Manager needing reports of IMDS status
- A Substances of Concern (SoC) Manager (RRR, REACH)
- A Purchasing Agent that frequently requires special reports