HPE CDX WEB SERVICE INTERFACE (HPE CDX WSI)
Integration with HPE CDX WSI
- Leverage Material Data Sheets (MDSs) and Conflict Minerals Declarations (CMD) in your current systems and automatically exchange
- Integrate CDX data with existing processes and systems in your environment
- Use the download interface to transfer CDX standard information, as well as CDX data sheets used by your company - public and your own - and company-specific substance lists, regulations, and regulation exemptions to your local systems for in-house administration
- Use the upload interface to transfer data from your in-house systems to CDX.
Click here for CDX WSI technical information and standards.
CDX WSI Functions
With CDX WSI the user has the same functions available as in the CDX Web Application.
Web Services for MDSs:
The MDS Web-Services works with the Down- and Upload Services for maintaining company-specific regulations, rules and exemptions as well as including attachments with the business function methods.
- You can upload own MDSs into CDX or request MDSs from your suppliers using the MDS Request function - after this, you get the results of your Upload Requests.
- Special reports like Material Declarations (MD) and Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) can be created using CDX WSI and downloaded in XML format from CDX.
- Your company can transfer CDX standard information, such as published materials, norms, basic substances catalogue, and substance lists like “REACH Annex” to your in-house systems.
- In addition, CDX data sheets used by your company - public and your own - and company-specific substance lists, regulations, and regulation exemptions can be transferred from your local systems and locally stored for in-house administration. From your in-house systems you can initiate status changes like accepting/rejecting supplier MDSs, as well as releasing, sending, deleting etc. of own MDSs.
- With CDX Web Services you have the possibility to attach documents in various formats (e.g. *.pdf, *.docx, *.xml, *.xlsx, and *.zip) to your MDSs.