In addition to a PC connected to the internet, you will need an internet browser. The following browsers are fully tested and supported:
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (current version)
- Google Chrome (current version)
The following browser is explicitly excluded for the IMDS Application use:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0 or older
All other browsers can be used but are not fully tested. Therefore, we recommend using one of the above mentioned fully supported browsers.
- XMLHTTP XMLHTTP support must be enabled.
- Style Sheets Style sheet support must be enabled.
- Browser Add-ons You should disable or remove third party browser add-ons because they have the capability to negatively interfere with the execution of the browser and the ADF Faces client framework.
- Cookies You need to allow session cookies to be stored in your browser at least for the domain mdsystem.com. Read here how to enable cookies within your browser.
For assistance please contact your company's IT/PC support.
For PDF printout you need a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.