VERSION 5.0P (2007-05-31)
VERSION 5.0P (05/31/2007)
Release 5.0 Enhancements
- Additional Languages
The IMDS-a2 now also supports Chinese and Korean language.
- MDS Search
Extended and improved search screens with additional search options.
- Preferred listing of IMDS Steering Committee materials in the result list
When searching for materials, the companies ILI, Steel-Iron List and IMDS Committee are pre-set as companies to search from if published material MDSs are searched for.
- Copy/Paste and Drag & Drop handling
Improved Drag & Drop handling (e.g. from tree to tree and from tree to MDS entry fields). Furthermore an MDS can be opened out of the MDS tree.
- Hidden Material & Substance handling
Deleted and hidden Materials and Substances can be searched in the Certificate of Expenditure.
- Replace MDS
The IMDS-a2 allows the replacement of MDSs within the tree, to replace MDSs by dropping and to replace MDSs within tree search.
- Extended MDS Copy
The a2 supports the new Copy functionality that copies up to 100% of the existing information in an MDS.
- The Favorite handling is available in the MDS/Module search window.
- The name of the receiving Company/Org.-Unit is shown in the result table of the InBox.
- The column "Type" was added to the result tables of the search windows to show if we have a MDS or a Module.
- All possible Applications are shown for received Materials that contain Application relevant Substances.
- The date of the last status change and details of a rejection were added to the recipient information.
- Inactive MDSs are marked as "inactive" in the ID/Version field of the node details.
- The Supplier and Recipient lists from search windows can be used as Favorites in Company search window.
- Favorite search delivers one result for Material and Substances regardless the language.
- The field reason for a rejection can handle entered and pasted special characters.
- Status changes correctly when double clicking the InBox search result table.
- Favorite search does not search for MDSs, that are deleted in the meantime.