Version 12.1 06/26/2019)
VERSION 12.1 (06/26/2019)
IMDS-a2 Enhancements and new Analysis & Reporting module
With the rollout of IMDS-a2 Version 12.1 on 26th June 2019, the following new features are implemented in IMDS-a2:
Company Administrator Functions
User and Contact Administration options are available for the Company Administrator and can now be managed directly out of IMDS-a2.
REACH Regulation Information
Have an at-a-glance REACH Regulation Overview listing all REACH SVHC Candidate List, REACH Annex XIV and REACH Annex XVII substances in the MDS ingredients details.
In the “MDS Ingredients Details” view the Root Component and all Articles have an additional “REACH Regulation Overview” listing of all REACH SVHC Candidate List substances as well as substances listed in REACH Annex XIV and REACH Annex XVII including their aggregated weights and percentages:
- Gives an overview of contained REACH related substances on MDS level
- Considers REACH SVHC Candidate List as well as substances listed in REACH Annex XIV and REACH Annex XVII
- Aggregated overview of such substances on root node level
- Detailed view on Article level
All Basic Substances relevant to the mentioned regulation are listed in the respective regulations area with some additional information such as Name, CAS No., D/P (declarable / prohibited), Portion, Weight and Article in which it is included.
Company Specific Basic Substance Lists
As a Company Administrator setup your own company-specific Basic Substance lists.
This new feature allows companies to setup their own company-specific Basic Substance Lists in IMDS-a2. Company Administrators can create and maintain their own company's Substance Lists.
- Filter or analyze all MDSs for Basic Substances with special importance for your company
- Allows you to rebuild substance lists/groups which are not part of IMDS, e.g. RoHS, Batteries, …
- These lists can be used by every a2 user of your company
- Full usage of those lists in IMDS-a2 functions processing substance lists/groups like
- MDS Detail (Substance filter)
- Where-Used Analysis
- Basic Substances
- Analysis & Reporting
New Analysis & Reporting module (add-on module)
This new additional IMDS-a2 module provides analysis with revised and refined analysis capabilities. The main new features are:
- Allows unlimited analysis of all material data sheets (MDS) of an IMDS company
- Thresholds and ranges for percentages and weights can be considered in the analysis not only the test for existence
- Supported threshold options are <, <=, >, >= and ranges (from - to)
- Typical “reference” for percent or weight thresholds are homogeneous material and article for most of the analysis
- Multiple analysis can be combined – results can be input for succeeding analysis options
- Support of combined analysis, e.g. one Analysis for REACH SVHC CL, REACH Annex XIV and REACH Annex XVII substances
Especially non-Inhouse system users can benefit from this new Analysis & Reporting module.
The Analysis & Reporting module is licensed separately from the IMDS-a2 basic version. License details can you find here.
Detailed information can also be found in our IMDS-a2 User Manual.