수정 릴리즈 1.8.4 (2002년 8월 29일)
Questions 1 to 6 have been removed based on the decision of the OEMs (for previously created MDS still visible).
Chapter 4: Toyota-specific enhancements
- Toyota part numbers and supplier codes (requests) are checked against the database (even if both do not match, the MDS can be sent to Toyota).
- The part number syntax must comply with Toyota part numbers.
- The additional fields material and recycle mark (yes/no fields) are contained in the receiver-specific mask for Toyota.
- Checking for the norms. At least one standard or Toyota in-house norm must be selected in case of material MDSs.
- Checking of the correct tree structure (component/semicomponent-
- The substance information of the suppliers will be checked against the Toyota substance list and if necessary, the usage of substances is requested.
- Extension of the delete function. MDSs which are already released in the MDS/Modul result list can be deleted now. Also individual receivers can be deleted, independently form the status of the MDS.
- Companies have the possibilty to register themselves for IMDS using the Online Registration in the public pages.
- In the "user modify"-screen the client manager can make a password reset. Likewise he/she can administer contact persons (search, modify, view and copy) in his/her company.