Changes Release 1.8.2 (20-Jun-2002)
- Harmonization of labelnames for components, semi-components and material (Part/Item No. for components, Item- /Mat.-No. for semi-components, Material No. for material)
- measured weight for components is mandatory field
- Substance Jokers cannot be marked as confidential
- View company only shows active users and contact persons
- Material Norm Codes must be different from blank text entry
- Selecting the own company as recipient is not allowed to send/propose an own material data sheet
- Material Data Sheet, Chapter 2, questions 7 to 10 are initialized with 'empty' value (before: numerical zero).
- Additional menu entry for client managers to grant visibility on user-level of different companies for substances marked as confidential in own material data sheets<
- Toyota specific enhancements: supplier code and partnumber handling in chapter 4
- Enhancements in Training-Administration
- Additional material data sheet logging
- In the "MC"-line are the initial values in fields 21-26 now '-1' (instead of 0) if nothing was filled in.
- Additional field in Company/Contact File, record type CT: IsDeleted
- Updated Upload Version
- After 90 days or password reset by the Service Center the user will have to change the password for security purpose.
- The password will be closed after 120 days, if it is not used.
- Renaming of the
VDA-List 232-101 into 'List of declarable materials in automobile manufacturing - Substances in components and construction materials'