Changes IMDS Version 1.3 (09-Oct-2000)
- Dependent windows will be shut down automatically if a context is left.
- Various minor bugs fixed.
- Registrations for training can be done online (without e-mail). Data is always up-to-date. The trainee receives a registration confirmation immediately.
- Displaying the list of basic substances has been accelerated by about 80%.
- "FAQ" (frequently asked questions) has been added to the menu.
MDS / Module:
- Search of EWC (chapter 2) optimized.
- Search of only materials in "Zus.-Lief."-window enabled.
- "You haven't saved your data yet"- message prevented when inappropriate.
- Inconsistencies by parallel changes in several windows prevented.
- Check optimized (window comes in the foreground, messages can be displayed completely, jumping to the error by pressing the button "correct").
- Phone, fax and e-mail added to chapter 3, being displayed dynamically.
- Categories of Materials from "Stahl- und Eisenliste" have been updated.
- Names of Materials from "Campus" have been shifted to trade names. Symbols have been added and new names have been derived from the symbols.
- Material search: Search criterion "symbol" added. Symbol and trade name added to result list.
- ID and version combined in one column.
- Result list limited to avoid too long runtimes.
- Copying users enabled.
- Usability improved.
- Monitoring-Tool implemented.
- IMDS-Performance Index implemented.